YAY! i am so happy with how our show turned out! so many of my dear friends made the effort in the rain to stop on by. the band king city is my favorite (we want them to play at our wedding!), and it was just all around a fun party. i think that’s what the best of an art show can be is an excuse to get people together for free wine, music and visual intrigue. it seemed not even about the art… althought that in itself was a feat! i do feel a teeny bit unresolved in that i’m feeling my art is becoming strange and less accessible to the non-artist? who knows?! a transition and maybe it’ll come round again. it’s definately a growing process…
- Studio Chat with Mati & Faith: Making Your Art Uniquely YOU
- Studio Chats with Faith & Mati: Pricing, Selling & Finishing Your Work
- Making Art Can Be Hard
- Money Bootcamp Class is Open for Registration
- Spotlight: Daring Adventures in Creative Biz Alumni Nikki Cade!
- Fall Session of Daring Adventures in Creative Biz!
- Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting— Summer COLOR LOVE
- Money Bootcamp
- New Class: Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting!!
- Ecourse FAQS