This Painting the Sacred Within Episode is the perfect companion to Chapter 7 in our book. Here we flesh out the lessons for you in long start to finish painting demo videos, where we want you to feel like you are painting right along with us! All of these lessons will help you go deeper into the topic of Incorporating Words into your Art. With tips & tricks, daring day inspirational prompts and 3 long painting demo videos by Faith & Mati, we’ll dive into this topic exploring layered painting and creative techniques adding words with meaning to your work. In this Episode you’ll receive lots of Inspiration along with our BONUS episode getting to know us better through studio visit and favorite supply videos and studio chats!
Video and Content Includes:
- Bringing Words into the work: Demo Video (Mati)
- Bringing Words into the work: Demo Video (Faith)
- Words with Meaning: Sharing Video (Mati)
- Bonus Video: In Pursuit of Magic in New York City
- Self Care: Making a List of things that Make you Happy!
- Inspiration: Elizabeth Gilbert: Your Elusive Creative Genius
- Adding Words to Your Art with Apps
- 2 Daring Day Inspiration Prompts
- Inspiration: The Beckoning of Lovely
- Words to Live By: PDF download to help you choose words to inspire
- Plus the Bonus Episode: “Getting to Know Faith & Mati: Our Favorite Supplies, Studio Visits and Q&A Chats.” A months worth of content free immediately when you join the Painting The Sacred Within Monthly Membership.
HEARING THE INNER VOICE: INCORPORATING WORDS INTO YOUR ART
[ PAINTING THE SACRED WITHIN: EPISODE 7]
A MONTHS WORTH OF VIDEO PAINTING LESSONS AND INSPIRATION DELIVERED TO YOU AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY MONTH!
Available Now/Yours to Keep Forever
This Episode is the read along companion to Chapter 7 in our book Painting the Sacred Within!
ABOUT OUR TEACHERS:
MATI ROSE MCDONOUGH is an artist and daring adventurer whose name is pronounced Matey, like Ahoy! She is an Oakland, California based artist, illustrator, painting teacher and author of “Daring Adventures in Paint”. After wanting to be an artist for many years, but feeling like it was “impractical,” at 29 years Mati took the leap and went back to art school at the California College of the Arts. Almost 10 years later, she is still excited and terrified every time she sees a blank canvas. She has had dozens of art shows, taught painting classes internationally and had her art used by clients Patagonia, University Games, Pier 1, as well as greeting cards, and her very own home decor line. She also has illustrated several children’s books including “i carry your heart” written by ee cummings.
Through her workshops,book, and popular online course, she spreads a warm message of creative courage: IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO SHOW THE WORLD YOUR MAGIC.