jenny vorwaller is an amazing artist and crafter and beauty and maker of beauty. i feel showered in presents! here is my milan charm that i ordered from her etsy shoppe plus so many other treats! lino blocks, handmade stationary, an original jenny drawing, a rusted bow and a little postcard from oilily whose clothes are adorable. thank you dear one! xoxoxo your gifts make me swoon.
- Studio Chat with Mati & Faith: Making Your Art Uniquely YOU
- Studio Chats with Faith & Mati: Pricing, Selling & Finishing Your Work
- Making Art Can Be Hard
- Money Bootcamp Class is Open for Registration
- Spotlight: Daring Adventures in Creative Biz Alumni Nikki Cade!
- Fall Session of Daring Adventures in Creative Biz!
- Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting— Summer COLOR LOVE
- Money Bootcamp
- New Class: Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting!!
- Ecourse FAQS