my studio mate laurel’s dog fargo is my favorite. so indifferent to me, like a cat or an alien. his sideways glances crack me up! he is wise beyond his years, looking at me like he’s like so bored, but then he’ll burst out in a huge smile and want me to throw a stick over and over again. this was taken at my feet at lunchtime. i think he was waiting for my turkey sandwich to fall.
- Studio Chat with Mati & Faith: Making Your Art Uniquely YOU
- Studio Chats with Faith & Mati: Pricing, Selling & Finishing Your Work
- Making Art Can Be Hard
- Money Bootcamp Class is Open for Registration
- Spotlight: Daring Adventures in Creative Biz Alumni Nikki Cade!
- Fall Session of Daring Adventures in Creative Biz!
- Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting— Summer COLOR LOVE
- Money Bootcamp
- New Class: Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting!!
- Ecourse FAQS