i want a backyard bonfire on a rocky coast. homemade french fries with the skins on. salt. endless ketchup. knee socks pulled up high to my 80’s style shorts with skinny legs and a big hoodie to wear everyday. i want balancing on driftwood and building castles out of pebbles. i want no job, but to read the day away and feel exhausted from play. i want family friends to lean on and know they are the adults as they crack their jokes and beer. i want to bring my sleeping bag out onto the rocks and roast marshmallows while i escape my bedtime.
- Studio Chat with Mati & Faith: Making Your Art Uniquely YOU
- Studio Chats with Faith & Mati: Pricing, Selling & Finishing Your Work
- Making Art Can Be Hard
- Money Bootcamp Class is Open for Registration
- Spotlight: Daring Adventures in Creative Biz Alumni Nikki Cade!
- Fall Session of Daring Adventures in Creative Biz!
- Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting— Summer COLOR LOVE
- Money Bootcamp
- New Class: Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting!!
- Ecourse FAQS