Hello neighborhood, hello spanish speakers, hello grit and humidity, hello color, hello bike, hello husband, hello bed, hello studio, dear friends, my coffee shop, big sticks filled with cotton candy and kind people carrying them, hello mariachi singing in the public transit, hello free public transit day, hello sweet swaddled baby on your mother’s back so round like buddha, hello dollar stores, hello clean sheets, hello earrings, hello cool kids rocking white sunglasses and skinny jeans in yellow, hello china town at lunch time, hello bananas and avocados under a $1 at the corner market, hello co-workers and talk of textiles and back-to-school fashion, and best of all hello summer in the city and late nights with the door open and typing and listening to this american life right now. hello home, i’ve missed you.
- Studio Chat with Mati & Faith: Making Your Art Uniquely YOU
- Studio Chats with Faith & Mati: Pricing, Selling & Finishing Your Work
- Making Art Can Be Hard
- Money Bootcamp Class is Open for Registration
- Spotlight: Daring Adventures in Creative Biz Alumni Nikki Cade!
- Fall Session of Daring Adventures in Creative Biz!
- Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting— Summer COLOR LOVE
- Money Bootcamp
- New Class: Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting!!
- Ecourse FAQS