Inspired by my friend Hula and extreme love of lists I want to share 34 good things (one for every year so far!)
This year, I…
1. turned 34 years this December and celebrated so much goodness….
2. am now represented by my dream art agency~ Lilla Rogers Studio!
more on this later! 🙂
3. have a line of art canvases with a wonderful company called Oopsy Daisy
(more on this too!)
4. met a really lovely, sassy and inspiring British lady who loves her polas, like this one with Mr. Pickle below….
Photo by Susannah Conway
5. spent a summer month of lounging and painting in Maine near my family.
6. painted on a mannequin for an amazing group show in LA, which I now use for my necklaces.
7. collaborated on the characters of a board game with Hugh which we played this with some friends!
8. made a lot of enormous tiny art.
9. had a show with my good pal Lisa at the Curiosity Shoppe.
10. went to the farmer’s market weekly with Jen and Shash and sometimes Diana.
11. visited Seattle and my best childhood friend Bekah and Kelly and painted together.
12. taught painting at a lovely nest in Utah.
13. took an amazing on-line class where I dreamed big.
14. had a show with Hugh in Albuquerque where we painted a giant monster.
15. participated in the summer and winter Renegades.
16. had a show with Hugh in SF called little vagabonds and another at the SF mini-bar
17. worked and learned alongside Jenny and Caitlin~ my 2 incredible and very talented interns.
18. was featured in several magazines… one all the way to Denmark.
19. wandered the Mission streets with Hula as she snapped photos and saw my hood anew.
20. watched my nieces and nephews grow and celebrated their birthdays… with nearly a zoo!
21. modeled a dress project!
22. ran a 1/2 marathon! with my darling friend Kate & encouragement of Kathleen– thank you!
23. went to my 15th high school reunion and had fun!
24. partook in a Squam Artstream show with some lovelies.
25. was featured in 2 coloring books.
26. indulged in a spa goddess day with Andrea & Kelly 😉
27. flea marketed and inspiration gathered with some dear ones…
Photo by Kelly Rae
28. collaborated with my mom on pillows (she sewed them!) with fabric designed by me– 5 left!
29. witnessed a beautiful wedding with Iranian & Mexican influences of dear folks.
30. celebrated my friend tavie’s 23rd birthday (who i used to babysit!)
31. threw 3 baby showers on our rooftop and fell in love with those babes~ Zada, Toby and Holden; not to mention Caelan… and went to a one year birthday!
32. collaborated on these baubled beauties.
33. made a cd, poster, t-shirt with hugh for our friend’s band and won some design awards for it!
34. was part of an awesome book called the handmade marketplace that will be out soon!
hello 2010, i’m ready for you!