i just got back from nearly a week with dear friends on the oregon coast. i’m trying to catch up with everything that feels backlogged and simultaneously savor the lessons learned during rest and play and loving friendships. i started out my day emailing and prioritizing my day + week and then felt my achy shoulders from the flight and late night coming home and decided i needed a bath (you don’t have time my gremlin protested!). then blending up a peach smoothie was in the works (the day is slipping by she yelled!). then i needed to answer more emails, but decided to take my pillows and laptop out to the sunny porch. i’m giving myself a pass to work & play together= it’s really good, people. i’m resolved to be a better boss to myself and try to slow down & listen and be more like miss millie.
- Studio Chat with Mati & Faith: Making Your Art Uniquely YOU
- Studio Chats with Faith & Mati: Pricing, Selling & Finishing Your Work
- Making Art Can Be Hard
- Money Bootcamp Class is Open for Registration
- Spotlight: Daring Adventures in Creative Biz Alumni Nikki Cade!
- Fall Session of Daring Adventures in Creative Biz!
- Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting— Summer COLOR LOVE
- Money Bootcamp
- New Class: Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting!!
- Ecourse FAQS