saturday our lovely teacher diana taught shashtin and jenifer and i mmm..marmalade makin’ using a giant box of seville oranges from the farmer’s market. below are photos taken by shash of the process & here are jen’s polas and nicely jotted down recipe. this recipe (and 20 lbs of oranges!) are not for the weary… it took us 12 hours from market to mouth 😉 granted we took some tea, sandwich and chocolate breaks! it was well worth it though–i’ve been enjoying it every morning since and it brings the golden sun during our rain. thank you ladies!
- Studio Chat with Mati & Faith: Making Your Art Uniquely YOU
- Studio Chats with Faith & Mati: Pricing, Selling & Finishing Your Work
- Making Art Can Be Hard
- Money Bootcamp Class is Open for Registration
- Spotlight: Daring Adventures in Creative Biz Alumni Nikki Cade!
- Fall Session of Daring Adventures in Creative Biz!
- Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting— Summer COLOR LOVE
- Money Bootcamp
- New Class: Daring Adventures in Abstract Painting!!
- Ecourse FAQS